Well we're closing in on 3 months post-launch, and I figured I would make our first blog post to share a little summary of the driving forces behind why I started Brightside. These core values were founded on what I thought should simply be the standard for any brand that sets out to make luxury sunglasses, and really just perhaps the standard for all brands...
1. Design classic, highly desirable and flattering frames that will never go out of style.
2. Use the absolute best materials available - sustainable premium cellulose acetate, stainless steel, & mineral glass lenses with 100% UVA/UVB protection.
3. Handcraft each frame to perfection, and inspect them thoroughly - multiple times.
4. Offer these designer-quality sunglasses at prices that aren't cringeworthy, because you shouldn't have to pay an enormous markup based on the name of a brand.
5. Do good. It's extremely important to us to give back and support amazing charities that are out there making the world a better place.
6. Be a brand that helps inspire a lifestyle and allows you to express your individuality; one that you will be proud to wear and support.
7. Stay passionate about what we do so that we can preserve everything listed above.
I hope this helps give you a better idea of who we are and what we stand for here at Brightside. It's time to show your face some love.